Showing off my cute kids' life in Cartoon 고양이의 딸네미 자랑

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Travelling with a baby and a kid 2: never KLM again!

This is going to be the last time I will fly with KLM with my own money. So far, service is terrible, and this is even before the trip starts. I wasn't given a baby bassinet, and it has been 5 days since I requested bulkhead seat for bringing own bassinet. It is not been confirmed yet, and I do not see why it takes so long. Why should I wait until everyone book the darn plane and see if anyone else has smaller kids than I am???? What is the purpose of book it early?? It is obvious that KLM can not, and do not provide reasonable service to small kids family. I deeply regret I ever bought the KLM ticket. I miss horribly, the friendly LH. LH even offer mileage program for 2+ year olds kid. I must have been possessed, when I booked KLM.