Showing off my cute kids' life in Cartoon 고양이의 딸네미 자랑

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Blog matter

Well, this is my first attempt in blogging, and frankly, not sure of the nature of it. First of all, I am dreadfully private person, and do not care for comments from strangers. Besides, random comments tend to be insensitive and at times, insulting.

There are brave folks out there put names and pictures on the net. I am certainly paranoid about spooky creeps out there, who may use information to come by and get friendly killing with my family. I think this kinda of thought had been manifested my years in US, the kingdom of fears, and limited experiences in internet posting (still turned out very spooky responses).

I rather take this blog as a diary, a random ranting to, let’s say, anonymous nice people who can understand me very well and that I do not have to response back. There is a story of a king's barber who had to keep a secret that the king has donkey ears, and he went to a forest and shouted it. Now, blog on internet can be my forest. I sincerely hope no one will not know my real identity, so I can rant freely about anything. Except from my husband, who I have no problem of sharing my inner most thoughts, none of my family and friends knows about this blog. I want to keep it that way. I found one sided communication very comforting now and then.